Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A New Blog

I've been postponing creating a blog for just Chris and me for two reasons:
1) Can I really keep up a blog? Typically, people post to their blogs at least once a week - but I guess I never was a typical person! Plus, this weekend is a good time to start because I can include Thanksgiving pictures and we're going to a Jazz (basketball) game this weekend.
2) Who will take care of the family blog? Perhaps the answer to that is the same as it has always been - we'll post whenever we have time and those who want to read about the family won't be forced to read about my adventures instead! :)

I feel that now that I'm started, I should post about something momentous. The most momentous thing that has happened lately is that I survived teaching junior high the day before Thanksgiving Break, with an assembly and mid-term (students trying to rescue their grades at the last minute) all on the same day. Who planned that one?! But we all survived (students included) and we now have a nice long weekend to cool off before our three week sprint to Christmas Break.

No comments: