My little sister Katie moved to Arizona this past weekend. It was sad to see her go, but her husband has been there for over a month working (he teaches students how to fly helicopters). She was waiting to see if something else became more permanent (he's building up his hours to hopefully get hired with a different company), but finally decided she was ready to move. It was sad to see her go, but we're glad that they get to be together again. Katie has been living with my parents in this in between time, so my sweet mom made everyone breakfast. She basically cooked all morning to keep the crowds fed. :) I love having a big family.
Oops. I really thought I had at least one picture of me in here. I guess we took it with someone else's camera. Oh well.


No comments:
Post a Comment