Life is busy once again and school is going. It's been a little more hectic this year because I'm teaching a new class, we have a new grading program (basically new software that we all have to figure out because grades are posted on the internet for parents), and I went to Portland right before school started. I'm finally starting to feel like I have my feet underneath me again.
The second week of school we had a funny experience. It had been a long day (the first few weeks are full of long days) and I had some kids come in after school to ask some questions about their Geometry. As I was talking to one of them I noticed movement behind his head and saw a mouse running through my florescent lights! We could only see the silhouette (but that was enough for me!) and he was running from one light casing to the next. I was kind of just in shock. We all had a good laugh, even if we were a bit freaked out. The mouse made a few more appearances, but of course he was gone by the time the custodian came to try to take care of him. At least he hasn't shown up again! Let's hope it stays that way!
Chris has also started school again. Graduation is only seven months away! He seems to be finding it easier to balance this year (or maybe I'm more used to it). I'm hoping it's a good year for both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment