Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Rocking Dino!

Every time I think I get used to BB's schedule (and make a schedule of my own) he changes and I have to figure things out again! I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted. But our big change was that we're down to just one nap per day (usually). Chris didn't understand why I was having such a hard time adjusting until he realized that we went from two 2-hour naps to just one 2-hour nap (sometimes longer, but again, no telling with BB). I just tell myself that we're all lucky I get to be his full-time mom and we don't have to be on a schedule! :)

BB is really turning into a talker. Unfortunately, there are so many times that I just cannot figure out what he's asking for and he gets awfully frustrated, but when we do understand each other it's so much fun. Just this week we went to the zoo (we have a annual pass and it's the perfect place to run around and boy does he run!) and the lion was actually awake and walking around (for a long time we kind of wondered if he was real). I said, "Look, it's a lion." BB responded, "Roar." I loved it! He's quite good at many animal sounds and mostly has names for food.

BB's grandpa got him a rocking dinosaur (like a rocking horse, but a dino). Unfortunately, we have to keep it in the garage because BB is a climber and was trying to stand on it to get to the counter, but he loves to escape to the garage and rocks and rocks. It's perfect for a guy who is so active (and he sure is!).


1 comment:

The Charm said...

Hilarious! I never knew something like a dinosaur rocker existed!! :)