Unfortunately, when we were out in the snow I was too busy watching BB to take pictures, but here are a few of my favorites from the last few months.
Christmas morning! (Actually, we started Christmas Eve morning, which was good because we'd open a toy and play with it, open another toy and play with it... But what fun we had!)
Cousins!
This is a serious game of bowling!
We loaned our infant car seat to a friend and BB was so happy to see it, but a bit disappointed that he no longer fits!
For Halloween we discovered the joy of candy - especially chocolate! BB loves to eat "chocolate cake" aka Reese Peanut Butter cups.
That's one tired Daddy!
For Halloween I made BB a Thomas the Train costume, unfortunately once the box was painted he decided there was no way he was actually going to wear it.
One of the rare moments in his Halloween costume (just look at his face!).
Before the box was painted there was nothing he loved better than to run around in it. I guess during the week I hid it from him the connection was lost because he never wanted to wear it afterwards. Oh well. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment