Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie and Mom!

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was fun! These are some fun old pictures I found to celebrate my sister's and mom's birthdays (I'm only a few weeks late).


Katie after running a marathon - she looks great!

Mom with my sister outside of the theater before we saw "Mousetrap" in London.


My cute parents in Switzerland.

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

Why thank you! That picture sure brings back memories. Thanks goodness for pictures, because a marathon is never happening again for me! :)

ritabega said...

What a nice idea! Thanks! I hadn't seen those picture before. I'll have a find some good ones for your birthday! :-)

The Charm said...

So fun! Love the pics...is that your picture from England? Did you scan it? Can I get a copy. :) That was such a fun trip...although I was pretty tired! Do you remember walking through that museum that first day and almost falling asleep dead on our feet? Miserable! My favorite was Dad's warning...Don't go to sleep now - you won't be able to sleep at night! Dad is usually right, but I proved him wrong on this one - I can sleep anytime, anywhere!!!!!

Jamie said...

Yes, that's a scanned picture from London. Doesn't it bring back fun memories? I'll send you a copy.