So that was quite awhile ago, but the day was rather hectic. For the first time in my life, I forgot it was my own birthday. We were moving that day (after painting and carpeting our new place that week. We worked four 16-18 hour days in a row. I can't remember ever working such long hours) and I totally forgot it was my birthday until Chris reminded me. But thanks to A LOT of help from our family our place was painted and carpeted in time to move in (and they helped with that part too!). They all sacrificed to come help us. And then without time to unpack we went on our trip to Europe. We got back and had 2 1/2 days to unpack before my teacher work days started. I wish I could say that everything is unpacked and unorganized. We found the front room Monday night! :) Here's a fun picture from our trip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooooh - The London Eye in the background...yay for Briton!! :) I'm so glad you two got to take a fantastic trip before school started. You both deserve it!!
Post a Comment