Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Party!

Last weekend we had "Janet's" birthday first birthday party. She "invited" 5 aunts and uncles and two grandparents. Including her parents, this was quite a crowd for her!Janet had a great birthday party - including her first real piece of chocolate cake! Her dad commented, "I hope you enjoyed that, because you won't have anymore for a long time!"


Playing with the lady bug Chris and I gave her.

Opening the book we gave her ("The Hungry Caterpillar").
Every child should have lots of books!!

Playing with the helicopter her Uncle Jack and Aunt Katie gave her. Jack is a helicopter pilot, so this was a perfect gift from them!

1 comment:

The Charm said...

She is such a doll! I got to babysit her yesterday and she was so good. I agree - children can NEVER have too many good books!! Love the cute pictures.