Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Janet!

Now many of you are probably wondering who "Janet" is. Well, her mother has asked me not to post her name with her picture (since this is a public blog and she's wary of internet predators). I'm glad to oblige her, but it quickly gets old calling her "my niece," so I've decided to give her a code name. :)

She's our only niece (on Jamie's side of the family) and we waited so long for her that she's surely spoiled rotten by all of us, but she's adorable and we're so happy to have her! Here are some great pictures from the past year.
At "Janet's" baby shower with her aunt and cousin.
Chris and "Janet." (I LOVE that look on her face!)I see a pro golfing career in her future!

5 comments:

ritabega said...

Love the pictures! Love Janet too! :-)

The Boyles said...

Jamie-

I was so happy to get your e-mail and an update! I hope the adoption process goes quickly for you guys - Please keep us posted :)


Check out our blog too if you haven't already!

The Charm said...

That is seriously an adorable pic of Chris and "Janet"! Where was that? Was I there? She loved the ladybug you got her for her birthday. So cute!

Jamie said...

The picture was when everyone went out to dinner the evening before their sealing. Isn't it adorable?!

Timid Tripper said...

I've never seen that photo of Chris and Janet either. So cute!