My spinach I planted last fall that never grew! Chris agreed that if this was growing (obviously without help), then it must be time to plant. We will be moving at the end of the summer (for Chris to go to BYU), so we don't plan to really try for any summer crops, so we planted spinach, lettuce, and peas. In a few weeks we'll plant some green beans, and that's all we plan to do.
It's kind of sad to see all of the space go to waste, but I guess it would be worse to move and leave it all! Here's one of my favorite pictures:
I was battling my constant enemy: dandelions - can you believe they're already out and growing?!? - and Chris wanted a picture taken. Since I was busy, he tried to take it himself. I laughed with him and then took this one.
Ironically, the only reason Chris had time to help me (and he really did enjoy the break) was because he couldn't sleep last night and worked on his paper (due Monday) for an hour and a half in the night.


No comments:
Post a Comment